- Terms and conditions
1. Any deviation from the purchase order requirements must be reported to the buyer immediately and if approved for shipment, the nonconforming material must be segregated and identified.
2. Any changes in product, process, suppliers and facilities must be reported to the buyer and where applicable, the supplier must obtain approval.
3. Aero Manufacturing, our customers, and regulatory authorities reserve the right of access to the supplier facility and to all applicable records.
4. Suppliers must flow down to any sub-tier supplies the applicable requirements in the purchasing documents, including key characteristics where required.
5. All product traceability records are to be kept on file at Supplier’s facility for a minimum of (20) Years, unless otherwise approved in writing by Aero Manufacturing.
6. EXPORT CONTROLS Purchaser/vendor acknowledges that the Products are subject to regulation by United States government agencies, which prohibit export, re-export, retransfer or diversion of the Products, information about the Products, and derivatives of the Products to certain countries, certain persons, and for certain end uses (collectively, “U.S. Export Control Laws”). Purchaser/vendor represents, warrants and agrees that it (a) is familiar with the application of U.S. Export Control Laws to its business and its activities with respect to the Products, and has in place internal procedures to ensure compliance with U.S. Export Control Laws (ITAR and EAR), and (b) shall abide by, be bound by and strictly comply with all U.S. Export Control Laws as currently in effect and promulgated from time to time hereafter. Purchaser/vendor shall cooperate fully with Seller in responding to any U.S. governmental inquiry regarding Purchaser’s use or disposition of the Products or derivatives of the Products.
7. Suppliers must ensure that persons are aware of:
- Their contribution to product or service conformity
- Their contribution to product safety
- The importance of ethical behavior
The Supplier should ensure that only new and authentic materials are used in products delivered to Aero Mfg. The supplier may only purchase parts directly from Original Component Manufacturers (OCMs), OCM franchised distributors or authorized aftermarket manufacturers. The supplier shall maintain a method of item traceability that ensures tracking of the supply chain back to the manufacturer. Aero Manufacturing will not accept any counterfeit parts.
8. All Government ratings identified should be flowed down to any subcontractors.
9. All Supplier communication with Aero must go through the Purchasing Department.
10. Aero monitors suppliers on-time delivery and product quality.
11. If required by Aero or its customer, source inspection requirements will be stated on P.O.
12. Use of statistical techniques for product acceptance will be flowed down on Purchase Order if applicable.